Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Something to aspire to

So one of my favorite craft blogs is All Things Thrifty. She is very creative at taking old things and making them current. I am always looking for old things at the DI or thrift shops to make over for my house but I am not as lucky at hitting the jack pot as she is. One thing that I am going to be attempting is refinishing furniture. If any of you have something that you wouldn't mind me using to try out some of my new methods, I would love to try.

This is one of the projects that I have in mind after I complete Ryker's room (yes I know it has been over a month but we have been busy EVERY weekend).



I just wanted to document this for myself so I know right where to go to get the instructions on how to complete this project. The lady who did this project only spent around $29 and it looks SO elegant and would solve the problem I have with the curtains over my sliding glass door. One of these days.... Too many ideas... not enough time but this is one project I am going to start shopping around for.

http://www.allthingsthrifty.com/2010/04/window-valances.html      Here is the link for the valance.

No comments:

Post a Comment